Write For Us and Enjoy Guest Author Benefits
Are you a music industry professional with a proven track record? Do you love writing about music production and the industry? Do you have a website to which you’d like to drive more traffic and link juice from an authoritative site?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, we have an opportunity for you.
We are SupremeTracks, a premier online recording studio. Through remote collaboration, we provide artists and producers worldwide with top-shelf music production services that take their music to the next level – without the high-ticket costs usually associated with it.
We’re looking for talented writers to write for our blog.
This is an opportunity for you to get excellent exposure for your business and drive traffic to your website. In addition, Google finds our website authoritative and a do-follow link from our site will improve your domain ranking (DR).
Here’s what you’ll get as a SupremeTracks guest author:
- A prominent byline (author bio) including one do-follow link of your choice
- One contextual do-follow link to a related post on your blog (that means that you also get a backlink within the body of the post).
- Post promotion and targeted traffic via Email campaign to our base (+10K ambitious songwriters and music producers!)
- Post promotion via our social media profiles
If you are interested, please read our guidelines for the next steps.
The purpose of our blog is to share knowledge and insights on the music production and music industry in order to help our readers improve their songs and kickstart music careers.
Think your experience and knowledge could help? You’re welcome to apply! Here’s how…
Step 1: Fill out the Guest Author Application Form at the bottom of this page. You will be asked to provide headline ideas. Topics we cover are related to:
- Music arrangement
- Music production
- Music industry
- Practice techniques
Step 2: We’ll review your application and get back to you with 2 days. If we are happy to have you onboard, we may ask you to write an outline, just to be sure we are aligned on the content.
Step 3: Upon approval of your outline, you will be asked to submit a full draft according to the Post Requirements listed below…
Guest Post Requirements
- 1,000-1,500 words of 100% original, informative/educational content.
- NO affiliate or paid links allowed. Any link in the body content must be to a relevant, high-quality blog post.
- NO self-promotion or calls to action in the body of your post (in your byline it is OK).
- We reserve the right to remove or change links and edit your post in any way at our sole discretion.
- Here’s an example of a guest post that we’ve already published on our blog.
Following these guidelines saves time for everyone involved, so thank you for reading this far! We are looking forward to working with you.